Ultra Chili 50K
November 18, 2017 at Laurel Hill County Park
1400 N Hwy 41, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Join us for the 3rd annual Ultra Chili 50K, where you'll navigate through the majestic moss-draped trails of Laurel Hill County Park during this multi-loop race. Individuals and teams are encouraged to enter, and the post-race party includes hot chili and cold beer.
- Individuals: $90, $75 CCR*, or $60 for Move IT! Pass members
- 2-Person Team: $100 or $80 for Move IT! Pass members
- 3-Person Team: $150 or $120 for Move IT! Pass members
- 4-Person Team: $200 or $160 for Move IT! Pass members
- Teams (Each team must have a Team Manager and consist of a total of 2-4 participants. Prior to registering, Team Managers should have their team member names and shirt sizes.)
- View the course map (PDF).
- Packet pickup is 7-7:45 a.m.
- Race starts at 8 a.m.
- The course is a continuous 10 lap, 5K loop with no scheduled breaks between each lap. Participants are encouraged to take breaks as needed.
- The maximum allowed finish time is 8 hours/4 p.m. Participants must begin their final lap before the 7 hour/3 p.m. cut-off time.
- Each lap will be timed.
- There will be one water station every 1.5 miles stocked with water, Powerade and gels. Participants are encouraged to carry a water bottle.
- Participants will receive finisher medals.
- Awards will be given to individuals as well as relay teams in the following categories: Top 5 fastest male/female participants, Top Masters male/female participants, Top 2/3/4 person relay team.
- Teams are comprised of 2-4 people max.
- The order and number of laps per team member are up to the discretion of the team.
- An exchange zone will be set up near the Start/Finish line for member transitions. This is the only place on the course exchanges can occur.
- Splits will be recorded under the team name.
We reserve the right to use photos or videos taken of visitors while they are at Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission facilities or events for publicity purposes.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.