Lowcountry Cajun Festival
Sunday, April 6, 2014
12:00 - 6:00 pm
James Island County Park
Bringing Louisiana to the Lowcountry, the Lowcountry Cajun Festival is a full-day of Zydeco music, Cajun and Creole foods, kids activities, and all around ragin’ Cajun fun! Savor the tastes of authentic Cajun and Creole fare - jambalaya, alligator, etouffe, andouille sausage and of course, crawfish, crawfish, crawfish! Also enjoy Lowcountry favorites like seafood and Southern barbecue. For those who prefer a tamer menu, we’ll serve up ample portions of festival foods like hot dogs, sno cones, funnel cakes and more. Visitors travel from near and far for huge servings of fresh, steaming crawfish, undoubtedly the festival’s most popular food item. If you’re a connoisseur, the annual crawfish-eating contest is the perfect opportunity to show off your unique talent!
1-2 p.m. Shelly Waters, the "Swamp Pop Princess"
2:15-3:15 p.m. Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble
3:30-4:30 p.m. Felix y Los Gatos
4:45-6 p.m. Curley Taylor & Zydeco Trouble
- $10 per person
- Free for ages 12 and under
- Free for Gold Pass Members (Gold Pass must be present for festival admission. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted, Gold Passes will not be sold on-site.
Park fees, operating schedules, and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Carpooling is encouraged.
- Food, beverages, and souvenirs will be available for purchase on-site.
- ID is required to purchase alcohol.
- Outside food, alcohol, and coolers are prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted.
- No personal checks. We do take credit cards at select locations, and an ATM is on the premises. For your convenience, please come prepared with cash.